How to measure:
We manufacture your blinds according to the measurements you provided so it is especially important to measure accurately for your blinds to fit properly.
Certain factors need to be considered such as:
• Are there obstructions such as door handles, skirtings or tiling up the wall.
Here are some tips:
• Use a measuring tape to measure accurately.
• Measurements should always be supplied in millimetres (width x height)
• You can measure your window on the inside of the reveal from Left to Right & from Top to Bottom.
• Ensure you measure all windows, even if they appear to be the same